Update: September 2017
Capresso 56505 Coffee Grinder Review
The Infinity Conical Burr Grinder 565.05 from Capresso is a premium coffee grinding machine at a very good price. There are some remarkable points from this model such as one of the best conical burr grinder on the market, commercial grading stainless steel burrs with highest cutting precision (0,1 mm), slowest grinding speed for maximal aroma preservation, zero issues when running for years and delivers consistent fineness grinding powder. Besides, the model has 16 exact fineness settings from ultrafine Turkish coffee type to extra coarse coffee type. This conical coffee grinder will be a great couple with any espresso machine you might have. At an affordable price and regular discount, the Infinity Conical Burr Grinder 565.05 is one of the model with best value for any users. Check the price and current discount of this model here.
CHECK PRICE ON AMAZON.COM
Introduction of Capresso 565.05 Infinity Stainless Steel Conical Burr Grinder
If you want to taste the best coffee of your life, there can’t be any better option than fetching home Capresso 565.05 Infinity Stainless Steel Conical Burr Grinder. Being wonderfully designed, this coffee grinder operates with similar burrs that are found in automatic commercial machines. You don’t need to worry about the grinding intervals because Capresso 56505 Infinity Stainless Steel Conical Burr Grinder provides you with timer where you can grind from 5 to 60 seconds. This is one great feature which is missing in other machines of the same type.
Main benefits of the Capresso 56505 Infinity Stainless Steel Conical Burr Grinder
This conical burr grinder from Capresso is one of the best rated model, chosen by over 4,000 users who give them a very high score (4.2/5.0). They come to choose this model because
- It is quieter when working compared with other competitors such as Baratza Encore grinder
- It has a more consistency on the fineness of the powder
- The machine can run for a long time zero issues, claimed by thousands of users.
- It is easy to clean after use
- Capresso is famous for their wonderful customer service
Highlighting features of Capresso 56505 Infinity Stainless Steel Conical Burr Grinder
- Capresso 56505 Infinity Stainless Steel Conical Burr Grinder with its conical burr design and gear reduction motor generates less friction and heat. This helps in preserving flavor and aroma in any sort of grind setting. For the fans of the aroma of coffee, this can be a plus point.
- The wide spectrum grinding settings are categorized into four types, namely, Extra fine, Fine, Medium and Coarse. The bean container takes 250 grams of whole bean coffee which is placed in the correct position so that the grinder can operate properly.
- The grinder is quite easy to clean and it can be done within a minute. In order to clean up the Capresso coffee grinder the upper burr is to be removed and the grinding chamber is cleaned with the help of a brush.
- The motor grinds slowly therefore it is every quiet when running and has very little static build-up.
- This machine is designed with safety feature: it has a safety lock system which will shut off the machine when the upper burr is not in the locking position
- The burrs is made with commercial grading solid stainless steel with highest precision cutting design (0.1mm).
- Apart from working fast, Capresso 56505 Infinity Stainless Steel Conical Burr Grinder comes with an assurance of consistency and flawless service. So you will be at no loss if you opt for this grinder.
- Machine Weight: 6 lbs.
- Dimensions: H-10½” x W-7¾” x L-5″
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited Warranty for Household Use
Customer reviews of the Capresso 56505 Infinity Stainless Steel Conical Burr Grinder
This model has come to the market for about a decade so it is not difficult to find the reviews from users. Users highly rate this model on a lot of aspects such as ease of use, durable, stable when using, quiet when the burr grinds and so on. You can easily find comments such as:
Three years later, still great!!C.Wittel
Wonderful product and even better customer service!DRD
The Capresso 56505 Infinity Stainless Steel Conical Burr Grinder is one of the top rated conical burr grinding machine with over 4,000 users claiming its quality, consistency and durability. The machine delivers nonparallel value to users from entry level who need a fresh, full aroma cup of coffee for early morning to professional baristas.
CHECK PRICE ON AMAZON.COM
FAQs about Capresso Coffee Grinder
Capresso coffee grinder settings
Infinity Conical Burr Grinder 565.05 from Capresso has 16 programmable grinding settings, which ranges from ultra-fine to coarse. Those grinding settings will create different coffee profiles. Besides, you can set up the grinding settings on your own.
Capresso infinity grinder vs capresso burr grinder
There are a lot of differences between the two models: the infinity grinder and burr grinder. Simply put, the infinity grinder uses better materials in casing (heavy-duty zinc die-cast housing vs. ABS housing), better grinding system (professional grade conical steel bursr vs. disk type burrs), lower grinding speed (420 rpm vs. 1200 rpm.) so it will preserve the coffee aroma in better way. Besides, the infinity has a lower noise than its counterpart therefore it is preferred more than a casual capresso burr grinder.
Capresso coffee maker with grinder
If you a tired of using a seperate espresso maker and a coffee grinder, then the coffee maker with integral grinder will be your friend. The Capresso 464.05 CoffeeTeam GS 10-Cup Digital Coffeemaker with Conical Burr Grinder is one of the best combo from Capresso. You can read reviews of this model here.
Capresso blade grinder
Capresso blade grinder is the option for entry level coffee lovers who need nothing else but a freshly ground coffee powder. The blade grinder can be manual or electric, cheap (around $20-$30, only 1/4 compared to a typical burr grinder). The coffee powder made with blade grinder does not have consistent size, and often lost a large amount of aroma. You can read the difference of a blade grinder and a conical burr grinder here.
You might interested in