Jura Capresso Impressa Z5 Reviews
Update: April 2017
The Jura 13339 Capresso Impressa Z5 is a fully automatic espresso machine that has arrived on the market for over a decade. This model is best known for continuing espresso brewing up to 30,000 times without any defect. The espresso cup made with Jura 13339 Capresso Impressa Z5 is tasty and full of crema, comparable to any professional espresso makers from other competitors. People love this machine because it is very easy to run (one button touch), easy to clean and durable. One downside is that the it is pricey (under $1000 range). You can check the price and current discount of this model here, or you can read another great fully automatic espresso machine with a cheaper price (Gaggia Super Automatic Espresso Machine) here.
Recently, Jura has released the newest steam espresso coffee machine Jura 15116 ENA Micro 90 Espresso Machine, Micro Silver which is optimized with styling design and more energy saving, while remaining the best features of Jura coffee machines. Check this newest model here.
Jura coffee machines review 2017
Apart from classic models, Jura has offered new models for 2017, check the best and newest one here
|1||Jura Ena Micro 1||ultra-compact 1-cup espresso machine|
Multi-level grinder and Micro brewing unit
|4.3/5.0 by about 150 users||mid $$$||Check details|
|2||Jura IMPRESSA C65 Automatic Coffee Machine, Platinum||Well-built, fully automatic espresso system, rich crema steamed milk frothier, 15 BAR pump||3.9/5.0 by about 100 users||high $$$||Check details|
|3||Jura ENA 9 One Touch||Fully automatic espresso system|
Programmable amount of water; Adjustable coffee strength and flavor
Adjustable conical burr grinder
Thermoblock heating system
15-bar pump; Integrated rinsing, cleaning and descaling
Fine foam technology
|4.0/5.0 by about 100 users||low $$$$||Check details|
Introduction of Jura Capresso Impressa Z5
The Jura Capresso Impressa Z5 is one of the premium fully automatic espresso machine that has been renowned for a decade. Most of people choose the Z5 after experiencing with other espresso models such as nepresso, capresso and so on, and they want to upgrade their coffee cup flavor to the next level. The Jura Capresso Impressa Z5 has a stronger horsepower (18 BAR pump), easy to use, and deliver tasty cups of espresso, cappuccino, latte in just a single button. The Z5 saves more coffee powder than other machines. Since it is an expensive machine, it might be a barrier to espresso lover but if coffee is important to you, it’s worth it.
Main benefits of Jura Capresso Impressa Z5
The Jura Capresso Impressa Z5 is a high-end coffee maker that offers nonparallel advantages to the users
- First, it delivers great tasty coffee cups, comparable to professional espresso makers such as Gaggia Super Espresso Machine or Rancilio Silva, even you use this machine with low price coffee powder
- Second, it could make espresso, cappuccino, lungo and other milk based drinks.
- Third, it is easy to use, durable and stylish design
- You do not need to use hand frothing
- The machine is for robust, heavy duty operation even for decades
Features of the Jura Capresso Impressa Z5
When comparing the features of Jura Capresso Impressa Z5 with competitors, this model has more varieties than the rest within the same price range.
- Jura Capresso Impressa Z5 has a programmable, brewing buttons that let you select your coffee’s size, strength and temperature.
- There are five dial settings for coffee strength (extra mild, mild, normal, strong, extra strong) and three coffee temperature settings at your command. Choose from Jura Capresso Impressa Z5‘s eight one-touch beverage buttons (milk or hot chocolate, Cappuccino or Latte, Special Coffee, Hot Water/Tea, 1 and 2 Espressos, 1 and 2 Coffees) and from the 1 to 16 oz. milk cup sizes.
- While brewing you get the chance of overriding the strength and cup size using Jura Capresso Impressa’s unique rotary dial. The buttons names are customizable so you can have them all renamed using up to 12 characters according to your preference. For example, you can rename the “cappuccino” button as “my favorite.”
- Jura Capresso Impressa Z5 uses 18 bar pump to achieve the perfect crema.
- It has a dual nozzle system with separate outlets for milk and coffee.
- The machine comes with long extension for cappuccino cups and short extension for tall latte glasses.
- Being the ever-ready coffee machine that it is, Jura Capresso Impressa Z5 uses two stainless steel lined thermoblock heating systems. In short, it is always ready for coffee and steam. No recovery time or delay per cup whatsoever.
- Other components of Jura Capresso Impressa Z5 include a 10 oz. bean container with electronic bean level sensor to remind you “refill time” before beans run out, an accessible upper burr, a 32 oz. triple insulated thermal container to keep cold milk chilled for up to 8 hours and a 96 oz. removable water container that can give you 60 espresso in one go.
- No any sort of coffee blockage as it has an automatic clutch that can prevent it from happening and absolutely no decalcifying because its unique CLEARYL Water Care System—which uses a special organic additive–alone can remove aluminum, chlorine, copper and lead for a better and satisfying coffee delivery.
- The coffee machine can do these all and more in a very subtle way as its built-in commercial burr grinder with 6 fineness settings works in extremely low-noise.
Customer reviews on Jura Capresso Impressa Z5
This espresso machine receives praises from a lot of users for its premium quality. This is an excellent machine which can be regarded as best of the best, but it is an expensive one, but you pay everything for the quality. Besides, the Jura pills is also expensive and users observed that the machine looks like it does cleaning itself frequently (but they think it is good for the machine).