People usually get scared of the worst situationswho have heard about the drink driving offences or if they have already faced situations in which they had to clarify if they were drunk or not. The overall hype and tension that is caused once you fail to provide the breath test is heartbreaking and scary at the same time. The overall upcoming situation of plans of behaviour change programsor joining the Vic roads behaviour change program while facing the trials in courts is a hectic and tiring thing even to imagine. Instead of joining a drink driving course Vicor taking any behaviour change program drink drive in melbourne one can easily avoid this situation by following some simple rules.
Here are some important Do’s and Don’ts of drunk driving.
Most important Do’s of drink driving:
- If you are caught in a situation where you have to give breath test, you must cooperate with the officer. Be truthful with the officer and answer all his questions accurately and honestly without panicking.
- If you are taking any medicine which can cause increase in alcohol level in your body then always keep the prescription of your doctor with you. Tell the officer who is going to test your alcohol levels about your medication and show them your prescription. Ask your doctor first if the medication you are taking is safe for driving.
- Tell the officer before taking breathing test if you have any breathing issue. In case of failure to successful submission of breath test, you will be charged with drink driving conviction due to failure of breath test. In case of breathing issue you will have the chance to submit blood or urine specimen for testing.
Most important Don’ts of drink driving:
- Never try to dodge the officer by giving wrong answers or trying to trick him with pennies under your tongue. This effort will be useless and you will be caught in any case if you have consumed alcohol more than the prescribed ratio. You will have to join in any case the drink driving course Vic if proven drunk. Cooperate with the officer, it is for your own benefit.
- Never become obstructive during your test. The police is only doing their job and if you resist at any point they will have the authority to make you do it. Let the process go smoothly for you.
- Never refuse to take breath test without any good reason. The refusal may lead to fewer defence chances against the charge of failure to submit specimen. People who refuse to provide with the specimen often ends up with harsher penalties.
These are some important tips that can help you avoid unwanted situations but if you genuinely want to omit this habit you must join a behaviour change program drink driving for complete resolution of your issue. For more details plz visit here https://drinkdriveassist.com.au/