Francis Francis X8 iperEspresso Machine Reviews
Update: April 2017
Introduction of Francis Francis X8 iperEspresso Machine
Francis Francis X8 iperEspresso Machine is a creative work of a renowned Italian architect Luca Trazzi. With one touch, it can make an extra ordinary espresso that is very aromatic and creamy. What set Francis Francis X8 iperEspresso Machine apart from other one-stage systems is that it uses patented two-stage process.
Aside from the coffee machine’s patented two-stage process, it uses illy iperEspresso capsules that are specifically made for it. The coffee machine’s pride, illy iperEspresso capsules are where extraction happens, so there’s no way the coffee and machine could come in contact, making it easy to clean the machine after use. These capsules fit directly inside machine and are automatically expelled. Take note that the capsules are sold separately.
Francis Francis X8 measures 12.6″h x 7.9″w x 13.4″d. and weighs 13.3 lbs.
A 22 ounce water tank which can make up to 14-20 servings and 15 bar pump are built-in inside its durable ABS black plastic body.
This coffee machine has an auto-frothing “pannarello” wand feature, which makes preparing cappuccino and latte easy, and an automatic decalcification program.
Users will surely appreciate the simple LED display and the adustable cup tray, which can accommodate any size cup, this striking machine is boasting.
Pros and Cons of the Francis Francis X8
- The machine design is very classic and stylish
- It is easy to use
- The coffee flavor and taste is full body rich and thick espresso
- Making from good materials
- Fast processing, you just need only 30 seconds to heat up the machine, and also 30 seconds to change from steam to brew
- Compared to Rancillio and Gaggia, the coffee taste is not as perfect as their competitors. The true espresso cup from Rancilio Silva is for espresso experts, while the espresso cup from Francis Francis is for mid-level users who need a faster way to make espresso.
You might interested in
- Best Espresso machine reviews
- Best Conical Burr Grinder reviews
- Francis Francis Y.1 reviews
- Francis Francis Y.7 reviews