Cuisinart Grind & Brew Coffee Maker-The Cuisinart DBG 600BC Grind and Brew Home System, Is It really as Bad as some people say it is?
Cuisinart Grind & Brew Coffee Maker-Best Coffee Makers Review
The Cuisinart Grind & Brew Coffee Maker is built with the quality and sophistication that comes with the name of Cuisinart, the Cuisinart Grind & Brew Coffee Maker is both durable and economical. The Cuisinart Grind & Brew Coffee Maker is built with the same innovative preset timing features that the 650 model comes with, that allows for ready made brewing when you wake up. The design is brushed with stainless steel with a double wall insulated thermal carafe that keeps up to 10 5 ounce cups of your favorite beverage.
Adding to its convenience features of the Cuisinart Grind & Brew Coffee Maker, the grinder can be removed for easy cleaning, and it has a disposable charcoal filter that removes chlorine and odors from tap water, which improves the coffees flavor tremendously. The Cuisinart Grind & Brew Coffee Maker also includes a gold-tone commercial style filter, capacity to use pre-ground coffee instead of beans and an audible tone to indicate when the pot is ready.
The Cuisinart Grind & Brew Coffee Maker is developed by Cuisinart, whose mission is to create revolutionary kitchen appliances for the average American Lifestyle. Today, they are a universally recognized name and endorsed by culinary connoisseurs such as Jacques Pepin and Hubert Keller. Not only do they make quality beverage machines, like the Cuisinart Grind & Brew Coffee Maker they design everything from toasters, pizza ovens, ice-cream makers, waffle makers, water filtration systems and more.
The Cuisinart Grind & Brew Coffee Maker Specifications and Features
- Grinds coffee beans and brews coffee at preset time
- Charcoal filter eliminates chlorine and odors from tap water
- Brushed stainless steel, double-wall insulated thermal carafe keeps up to 10 5-ounce cups of brewed coffee
- Grinder removes for easy clean-up; brew-pause for mid-brew pour
- The Cuisinart Grind & Brew Measures 15 by 8 by 7-1/2 inches, 3-year warranty
Here’s what we like and don’t like about The Cuisinart Grind & Brew Coffee Maker:
- INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGY-auto grind and brew is a very convenient feature.
- GREAT DESIGN-it’s designed very sleek and made easy clean and keep clean.
- THERMAL CARAFE- no need to pre-heat the carafe, it can begin brewing with the timer at the time you specify.
- EASY TO CLEAN-with mainly 7 parts to clean, hot water and soapy water can get the job done in minute.
- MAKES GREAT COFFEE- the great improvement over the quality of the taste in this machine than its predecessor.
- READY BEEP-beeps to notify you when your hot coffee is ready.
- SLOW POUR- takes a while to pour, not a big issue, if you’re extremely patient in the morning.
- CHEAPER BUILD-made with what some people consider “flimsy” plastic on weak hinges with thin components, this can be sort of a turn off to some.
CONCLUSION FOR THE CUISINART GRIND & BREW COFFEE MAKER
With the Cuisinart Grind & Brew Coffee Maker you get quality and comfort at a great price. Despite its setbacks, there are a lot of features here that you won’t find on other models in its class. Therefore, this is a great addition for someone who loves great tasting coffee at prices that are wonderful. Therefore, look at this as a solid buy for someone who loves simplicity and innovation when it comes to their favorite beverages in the morning.
Click here to Buy from Amazon up to 60% off suggested retail price
Here’s what current owners say about the Cuisinart Grind & Brew Coffee Maker.